Resources for Assembler.

HLASM for MVS. PL/I for MVS & Enterprise PL/I for z/OS.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Resources for Assembler.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

This post links to a Book I've read myself and had been in debt to the writer, Bill Qualls, since then. Wish I could meet him in person and Thank You enough.

When I read this Book Bill Qualls was an assistant professor of Mathematics and formerly an assistant professor of Information Systems, both at Waubonsee Community College, Sugar Grove, Illinois.

This is from Bill and following which is the link to the Book:
I am the author of the text Mainframe Assembler Programming, ISBN 0-471-24993-9, published in 1998 by Wiley Computer Publishing. This book is now out of print. I have decided that rather than self-publish, I will make it available to anyone for non-commercial use via the internet. This is my small way of saying "thank you" to the many unknown persons whose contributions to the internet have enriched my personal and professional life. I hope that someone out there finds this useful. If so, I would love to hear from you. Please drop me a line at bill_qualls@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Thank you. p.s. I am available for corporate training on this and many other IT topics. Please contact me if I can be of service to your company.
http://www.billqualls.com/assembler/index.html
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.

Return to “Assembler & PL/I.”