Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

PL/I certifications.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

There are two PL/I certifications available from IBM:
  • IBM Certified Application Developer -- Programming with IBM Enterprise PL/I
  • IBM Certified Application Developer -- Developing with IBM Enterprise PL/I
Soon, I'll explain about them in details.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: PL/I certifications.

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

[center]IBM Certified Application Developer -- Programming with IBM Enterprise PL/I:[/center]

Job Role Description / Target Audience:

The IBM PL/I Programmer has a good understanding of the fundamentals of the IBM PL/I language syntax and semantics. The programmer is responsible for implementing a specific task whose specifications have been provided. He/she has an understanding of the fundamental aspects of the language syntax, but has in-depth knowledge in only a limited number of technical aspects of the language.

To attain the IBM Certified Application Developer - Programming with IBM Enterprise PL/I certification, candidates must pass one test.

To prepare for this test, follow the link in the Requirements section below and refer to the training resources identified. An assessment test is also accessible from that location.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.