Websites where white papers can be shared.

Other Mainframe related questions which attracts you and there is no suitable Forum you find for it and related FAQs.
RyanFox
Registered Member

Websites where white papers can be shared.

Post by RyanFox »

Hi,

I have been looking for some websites or online Forums where we can publish white papers written on mainframes. Can you please share such wesbites if you know any of them? I know some such as, CMG, like that what are more such places which can be of a good start?
enrico-sorichetti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Websites where white papers can be shared.

Post by enrico-sorichetti »

please post Your references so that we can judge Your/Your organisation reliability
You sell, we buy - we have the right to know / to be informed

but frankly,...
the question asked is not a good introduction for a professional/organisation involved in writing such documents
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort 8-)
RyanFox
Registered Member

Post by RyanFox »

It looks like I was not polite enough in my initial post, sorry if you felt so, I didnot mean that. I just wanted to see what are such websites which you think are worth exploring. I know some of them but thought here I might ask for more inputs from siimilar mindsets.
enrico-sorichetti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by enrico-sorichetti »

nothing to feel sorry about
probably it was my response that was a bit borderline

the only places where You might post without <quality> concerns
are forums and mailing lists where You are on Your own - You are going to be bashed anyway 8-)

for example I would never post anything on linkedin too many ***holes hanging there

whitepaper is a big word and creates big expectations from the reader
why not consider starting a <Your/Your company> blog where things can be kept at a <lower> profile ?
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort 8-)
RyanFox
Registered Member

Post by RyanFox »

Thanks Enrico.

Yes it's a big word and I had to leave the paper in between too. Just in case, if you'd like to suggest some of the readings on mainframe white papers it will be helpful.