This is Anuj!

Meet and greet the other members here and introduce yourself to the world, the way you want -- pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

This is Anuj!

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Being the Admin of this Forum I'll introduce myself First. This post is bit late but then I was busy in creating this site!

I'm an Electronics and Instrumentation Graduate Engineer, however, I always wanted to be part of Information Technology & I’m an experienced Information Technology Professional now. This site is an extension in that direction. I've worked in India primarily and in U.S. Phoenix, Arizona, South Africa, U.K. and Philippines.

I've experience in Software Development & Enhancement, primarily, in IBM–Mainframes Technologies, for example - COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, SQL, TSO, ISPF, QMF, SPUFI, IMS DB/DC, CICS, Change-Man, CA-Panvalet, Sync SORT, DFSort, ICETOOL, File-Aid, IBM File-Manager, CA-7, zOS, etc. I also know about Digital Signal Processing, MATLAB, PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), DCS and SCADA (last two acronyms are Instrumentation Terms), however I don't practice them professionally now. Over the years, I've worked as Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Program Manager, Project Manager, in IT Consulting Roles, creating and responding RFPS, Mainframe Modernization and a number of sibling-roles in between.

Thanks for stopping by,
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Md.Imtiaz
Registered Member

Re: This is Anuj!

Post by Md.Imtiaz »

That's impressive Anuj. It's great to meet you again.
Sanjeev Kumar

Re: This is Anuj!

Post by Sanjeev Kumar »

This is an excellent website you put up there Anuj. And I'm sure you are one of the best talents out there when it comes to IBM Mainframes but I know you know a lot about many other technologies also.

You should add some manuals to this website and may be some blog out of your knowledge.