What is this Section about?

This Forum is for the guests or the users who are not registered on this board. This part allows guests to post in.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

What is this Section about?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

This section of the board is dedicated to our visitors who are not yet member on this board. If you're an IBM Mainframe programmer, a storage admin on zOS, a Systems Programmer on zOS, likes coding in general but do not have time to register -- this is the place you can start with and do a posting though, as a guest, you'll not be able to make post in any other part of the Forum.

For making a post - you'd need to abide by the following as general guidelines:
  1. You can post with any guest-name provided that name is not already registered on the Board; if the guest-name is already registered with this Board, you won't be able to make a post using "that guest-name".
  2. To make a post, you'd need to pass some anti-spam tests; without which post can not be made.
  3. In making a post and choosing a guest name, the forum rules, described here, should be followed. In case, they are not followed - your post might be deleted.
  4. Suggest, if you want to a have a discussion on some topic - get registered with this Board, so that a discussion can be carried out in appropriate Forum. With guest postings, it's tough to have follow-ups.
Hope you enjoy this place - Thanks 'gain for stopping by,

Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Just a Guest

Re: What is this Section about?

Post by Just a Guest »

Thanks for this feature.

Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: What is this Section about?

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

You're welcome!

But now that's the fun, you don't know - who you are talking to! :)
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.