Auto-Sync Production with QA.

Other Mainframe related questions which attracts you and there is no suitable Forum you find for it and related FAQs.
Rohit Jain
Registered Member

Auto-Sync Production with QA.

Post by Rohit Jain »

Hi,

I am looking for ideas that how do you keep the Production in 'auto-sync' with your 'lower level' test-environments? Mainly a QA environment in mainframes.

I have started working with a new team in current company. They have recently create a new QA environment on mainframes. This works great, though as it is new there are still some work left. One of the tasks is to keep 'QA environment in sync with Production environment'.

In simple if I explain, the libraries are in concatenation so as soon as the codes are base lined they are picked up for QA too. But as all the "interfaces" are not yet functional in this QA environment so there are some project which still do their UATs old way that is in the test environment. In that case if a project has introduced a new CICS Tran and or MAP, they are not synced. What's the best to achieve "auto-sync? Could someone share thoughts on this please?