AMBLIST - BAD DATExx

OS/VS COBOL, COBOL II, Enterprise COBOL for z/OS. OpenCOBOL and OOCobol.
tse54re

AMBLIST - BAD DATExx

Post by tse54re »

After running LKED on a COBOL 6.4 program we see in the AMBLIST module name BAD DATExx. When you actually look into the module, The xx is the last two digits of the timestamp of the date.

We are having problems running COBOL 6.4 programs and was wondering if this could be causing a problem. I have attached a document with a sample.

In the first example you can see the "BAD DATE" listing
In the second example, the module name gets altered with a leading "C".

I am new to this forum I wasn't able to post directly to the Utilities section so I have started here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: AMBLIST - BAD DATExx

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Hello and Welcome to the Forums,

Could you please share the Compile Listing, looking for the compiler options.

Also, please post inline code - as attachments are restricted to be downloaded in many offices - most of us can't download them.
I am new to this forum I wasn't able to post directly to the Utilities section so I have started here
I've mode it to the COBOL Forums, you should be able to reply - if not, please PM or post in guest Forum and I'll have a look.
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.