help troubleshoot a bug

Other Mainframe related questions which attracts you and there is no suitable Forum you find for it and related FAQs.
Anuj Dhawan
Founder
India

Re: help troubleshoot a bug

Post by Anuj Dhawan »

Your question is been split from the other thread. I'm not sure what are you asking - you might want to elaborate?
Thanks,
Anuj

Disclaimer: My comments on this website are my own and do not represent the opinions or suggestions of any other person or business entity, in any way.
Robert Sample
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Re: help troubleshoot a bug

Post by Robert Sample »

You did not tell us which language you're needing help with. You did not tell us what specific problem you are having. You did not tell us if you have the program source or not. You did not tell us if there is a database involved. You did not tell us if the program is batch or online (and if online, is it CICS or Intertest or some other system). You did not tell us even if the program runs on a mainframe or other computer.

In other words, you have told us NOTHING for us to be able to help you.

Also, this is a forum -- where answers are provided when people have the time and knowledge to answer. It may be hours -- or days -- or longer -- to get any response at all and this is usual and normal. If you need help "asap", then you need to convince your manager to hire a consultant or contractor to provide you that help.